Sunday, May 4, 2008

First blog post by email

Looks like this system was designed to help people like me, who can benefit from the convenience and mobility of email. I can send an email to a specific address – which I’m doing right now – and it automatically gets converted to a post on my blog. Apparently I can even include photos (testing sending one with this email). Pretty cool!

This means I can be out and about, maybe stuck on the tarmac waiting to take off, or in the dentist’s waiting room, and post to my blog from my Blackberry. Talk about connected!

At the end of the day, most people probably are too busy with their lives to care about how mine unfolds, but for now I’m going to do this just to develop a routine and see where it leads. And if you read this far then stay tuned, there’s more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment