Saturday, September 26, 2009

Letter to the President

I received yet another solicitation from Organizing for America (OFA), President Obama's group to mobilize his electorate, to donate funds to support his position on health care. I sent the following reply to OFA and to the White House:

'As much as I believe health care for all to be important, the most critical issue our civilization is facing right now is that of the way our lifestyles and industrial processes are depleting the natural resources of our planet and forever polluting our environment.
I want to see President Obama make this the first, second and third priorities of his presidency. Anything less would be a dramatic failure in leadership and would have dramatic consequences for our environment, economy and health.
If the President makes this the centerpiece of his agenda, there will be no limit to the financial and political support I will be willing to give him.
Thank you.'

No comments:

Post a Comment